STEEL PINTLE CHAIN
STEEL PINTLE CHAIN
Steel Pintle Chain is designed for dependability and quality. Steel pintle chain is well suited for a wide range of applications, such as salt-sand-fertilizer spreaders, bunk feeders, hay hauling equipment, manure spreader aprons, and other similar conveying systems.
Our steel pintle chain feature all heat treated parts with quad staked pins. The open barrel construction minimizes pin surface contact with the barrel, eliminating freezing due to corrosion. The open barrel design eliminates material build up in roots of sprockets. This assures smoother operation, uniform link wear, greater resistance to fatigue and longer service life.
Commonly used in agriculture, bucket elevators, citrus processing conveyors, food processing, forest products, grain handling, high-temperature industrial ovens, parts washdown, rubber manufacturing, sugar processing, water treatment.
Pintle chains are utilized in a wide range of agricultural, industrial, and municipal applications. Each class of pintle chain has specific attributes dependent upon its intended purposes.
Both 400-class and 700-class pintle chains are utilized in wastewater collector and drive systems. Our 400-class pintle chains are made from a high-strength cast alloy and come standard with stainless steel cotters. The 700-class pintle chains are available in steel, cast, and acetal (non-metallic) materials.
600-class steel pintle chains, as well as 400-class pintle chains, are both used in various spreader applications such as; manure spreaders, salt spreaders, fertilizer spreaders, and sand spreaders. The chains are typically accompanied by crossbars/ slats for moving the material.
Pintle chains of all classes are utilized in a broad spectrum of conveyor systems because of their high strength and long wear life. It is important to note that when designing a pintle chain conveyor the chain is only made to go in one direction.
400-class, 800-class, and 900-class series pintle chains are utilized in different applications within sugar mills.
- 304 SERIES STAINLESS STEEL CHAIN (10)
- 400 CLASS PINTLE CHAIN (8)
- 600 SERIES STAINLESS STEEL CHAIN (1)
- 700 CLASS PINTLE CHAIN (2)
- AGRICULTURAL ROLLER CHAIN (31)
- BALE ELEVATOR CHAIN (10)
- BRITISH STANDARD METRIC ROLLER CHAIN (48)
- BUNK FEEDER CHAIN (7)
- CAST DETACHABLE CHAIN (6)
- COMBINATION CHAIN (2)
- COMBINE CLEAN GRAIN CHAIN (7)
- CORN HEAD GATHERING CHAIN (48)
- DACROMET COATED ROLLER CHAIN (21)
- DOUBLE PITCH ROLLER CHAIN (25)
- FORAGE WAGON APRONS (16)
- LEAF CHAIN (0)
- MANURE SPREADER APRON CHAIN (303)
- MSR CLASS BUSHED ROLLER STEEL CHAIN (3)
- MULCH SPREADER APRONS (0)
- NEW HOLLAND ROUND BALER CHAIN (12)
- NEW PRODUCT (4)
- NICKEL PLATED CHAIN (0)
- PRE-CUT PLANTER CHAIN (76)
- RIVETLESS DROP FORGED CHAIN BAR LOOP CHAIN (1)
- S TYPE AGRICULTURAL ROLLER CHAIN (12)
- SALT AND SAND SPREADERS (12)
- SS CLASS BUSHED STEEL CHAIN (3)
- STANDARD ROLLER CHAIN (45)
- STANDARD ROLLER CHAIN CONNECTING LINKS (50)
- STEEL DETACHABLE CHAIN (20)
- STEEL DETACHABLE CHAIN ATTACHMENTS (60)
- STEEL DETACHABLE CHAIN SPROCKETS (61)
- STEEL PINTLE CHAIN (16)
- STEEL PINTLE CHAIN ATTACHMENTS (30)
- STEEL PINTLE CHAIN SPROCKETS (5)
- STEEL PINTLE CHAIN WITH AS TABS WELDED (6)
- T-BAR AND T-ROD CHAIN (9)
- WELDED MILL CHAIN (2)